Beeswax Wrapping Paper: The Natural Alternative To Plastic Wrap For Food Storage.
Why use Beeswax Wraps?
Compared to cling film, our Beeswax Wraps are all-natural so no nasties will leach into your food whilst it's being stored.
Keeps your food super fresh
The combination of natural ingredients with the organic cotton fabric allows our wraps to breathe, making sure your food stays fresher for longer.
Clingy but in a good way
Pine resin gives our wraps a natural adhesive making sure your food is sealed tight, the warmth from your hands helps mold the wraps to give a strong seal.
Rather than using cling film or foil that you throw away after one use, our reusable food wraps can simply be washed in cold water with a little bit of soap and they are ready to roll again. After a month or so just pop them in the oven to re-pasteurize them and whoop whoop off, you go again.
Once you have used your wrap to the max you can pop it on your compost!
- The product has high material strength, excellent paper quality, and durability.
- Grease-proof paper and anti-stick.
- It is reusable, and it can be used to pack a variety of foods.
- Easy to use - just place your food in the center of a sheet, wrap it up, twist the ends.
- Proper size to wrap various candies, chocolates, etc.
- Ideal for wrapping homemade chocolates, lollipops, candy bar, make them look lovely, also for homemade Easter eggs, art and craft projects.
- Food grade paper, eco-friendly, non-toxic, tasteless. Easy to wrap, hold their shape well.
- Note: This product cannot be used at high temperature, please do not heat in the microwave or bake in the oven.
Time to try the eco-friendly alternative to cling film and tin foil.
- Size: 8.46*9.84 in/ 21.5*25cm
- Role: can be used for bread, cake, snacks, candy packaging, etc.
- 50 Pcs/ Lot