100% Natural Fiber Konjac Sponge
Konjac sponge - haven't heard of it?
Well, if sustainable, vegan-friendly beauty is your vibe, then a konjac sponge might just be a skincare routine game changer.
Japan's secret to seriously smooth skin, the humble konjac sponge is the under-the-radar essential buffing your face to flawlessness one cleanse at a time.
WHAT IS A KONJAC SPONGE?
Imagine a dehydrated dome of sponge cake and you're somewhere close to this kooky sponge's texture.
Made from natural konjac root (a porous vegetable that grows in Asia), konjac sponges were first created as a way for Japanese farmers to cleanse a baby's skin, so they're a much gentler way to exfoliate dead or dry skin during your daily face wash.
TIP: Konjac sponges harden when dry, so simply let them soak in the shower or sink for a minute to soften them up before using.
Different color konjac sponges mean different active ingredients. For example, grey would be infused with charcoal, green would be aloe and red might be red clay. The options are endless!
This konjac is completely natural (100% glucomannan fiber), non-toxic, antimicrobial, biodegradable (no harmful plastic microbeads).
The natural sponge has a soft texture making it gentle, safe and will not scratch skin while washing away grime, dirt, oil, dead skin cells and clear complexion shine through. They'll leave your face beautiful, balanced, and glowing. Used daily, promotes blood circulation, and prevents the formation of wrinkles.
NON-TOXIC FACE SPONGE
Our konjac sponges are safe and appropriate for all skin types, ages, and genders.
Have sensitive skin?
You can use our sponge safely.
Do you have an oilier complexion?
It is also suited for you.
Are you a baby?
We're going to assume that exfoliation isn't a priority for you, but this sponge is still gentle enough for your skin.
As konjac is 100% alkaline, it will help balance the pH of your skin while still gently exfoliating and cleansing, therefore it's also suitable to be used on its own, without any other cleanser or foam.
The Black Konjac Sponge gets its color from bamboo charcoal. The Original White Konjac Sponge is 100% pure konjac. If you're with oily skin or someone who is prone to spots, blackheads, and outbreaks. The Green Tea Sponge is great for Normal to Combination skin. Green clay acts as a sterilizer, helping to keep acne-causing bacteria at bay.
How to use:
- Step 1: Soften the konjac sponge with water before use. It cannot be used dry, as it will damage the skin. Please leave it in warm water for a few minutes before using it.
- Step 2: Squeeze the facial cleanser onto the puff
- Step 3: Hand rubbing to foaming
- Step 4: Gently clean the face in a circular motion
- Step 5: Wash your face with clean water
- Because It is made from natural konjac flour, after you used, place it in the refrigerator, in this way, It can extend its service life. You can also hang it in a ventilated place to dry naturally, which is convenient but will shorten its service life