Paper Straws: because it's time to GIVE UP PLASTIC STRAWS already
A small, plastic straw – It’s something that comes with most beverages that we order, from soft drinks to even a glass of water.
Though at first, this small straw may not seem like a lot, when its usage is added up, plastic straws create a big problem for the environment.
And, with the USA using 500 million straws every day (enough straws to circle around the Earth 2.5 times!), that’s a lot of trash and potential litter.
Plastic Straws are the 11th most found ocean trash.
It takes up to 200 years for plastic straw to decompose, and they can't be recycled in most places.
Each year, 1 million seabirds and 100.00 marine animals die from ingesting plastic.
It's time to do your part and stop using plastic straws.
WHY OUR PAPER STRAWS?
You don't have to feel guilty for throwing them away because they are 100% biodegradable, unlike the plastic ones.
I mean, I am totally in for using reusable straws, but, in case you're having a party, or wedding, or just a family meeting and you don' feel like washing all the reusable straws along with the dishes, this is the next best option.
- Disposable Straws
- MATERIAL: Food Grade Biodegradable Paper
- CERTIFICATION: FDA Approved
- PACKAGE: contains 100 pieces
- 100% Biodegradable and compostable
- Length: 7.75", 19.7cm
- Thick, Strongest, Durable, They will last through the thickest of shakes and smoothies and the coldest of ice coffees. Can be used in bottles, cans, jars, and cups
- Dye-free: Our paper straws are unbleached, undyed, and untreated by any chemicals, making them harmless to health, biodegradable and compostable