Reusable Bamboo Straw Set
WHY GIVE UP PLASTIC STRAWS?
A small, plastic straw – It’s something that comes with most beverages that we order, from soft drinks to even a glass of water.
Though at first, this small straw may not seem like a lot, when its usage is added up, plastic straws create a big problem for the environment.
And, with the USA using 500 million straws every day (enough straws to circle around the Earth 2.5 times!), that’s a lot of trash and potential litter.
Plastic Straws are the 11th most found ocean trash.
It takes up to 200 years for a plastic straw to decompose, and they can't be recycled in most places.
Each year, 1 million seabirds and 100.00 marine animals die from ingesting plastic.
It's time to do your part and stop using plastic straws.
WHY OUR BAMBOO STRAWS?
- Eco-Friendly - Good for the environment & save the earth
- Handcrafted in Bali, 100% organic bamboo
- Bamboo is the fastest growing resource
- High quality and reusable
- They come with a free cleaning brush
- You can wash them in the dishwasher
- Size: 23cm
- Exterior diameter: 7-9mm
- Interior diameter: 3-5mm
- Included in the package: 6 bamboo straws+2 cleaner brushes+1 non-woven fabric bag
- Certification: CIQ