Reusable Silicone Covers Set
Why is cling film so bad?
More than 1.2 billion meters, equating to 745,000 miles of cling film is used by households across Britain every year – enough to go around the circumference of the world 30 times over.
Cling film is difficult to recycle, information about where specific types of cling film can be recycled is hard to find, meaning the majority of it still ends up in landfills where it takes hundreds of years to degrade and risks leaching chemicals into groundwater. Biodegradable cling film alternatives have been developed but many conservation organizations are campaigning against oxo-degradable plastics as they simply degrade into smaller and smaller particles and contribute to marine pollution.
Like plastic bags cling film that ends up in the sea is easily confused for jellyfish by marine animals and chokes turtles and other creatures that feed on them.
How useful are the Silicone Covers? Do they work? Are they versatile? Will I love them? Let's find out!
These silicone wonders stick to virtually anything (thanks to the magic of suction), turning a glass bowl, an aluminum pot, a ceramic roasting pan, and even plastic Tupperware into instant storage.
The lids are available in 6 different sizes to meet all of your needs. From small bowls and mugs to large mixing bowls. If you're someone who joins in on a lot of potlucks, these are especially for you.
• They're environmentally friendly, eliminating the need to repeatedly buy expensive plastic wrap.
• Silicone tops are round yet stretchy enough to fit snugly over odd-shaped mugs, pots, cups & bowls.
• Microwave-safe & heat-resistant to 232°C/450˚F so you can quickly reheat & enjoy delicious leftovers.
• Features non-toxic, BPA Free, dishwasher-safe & leak-proof, air-tight seal so foods stay fresh.
10 REASONS WHY EVERY HOME NEEDS ONE
Vacuum seal fit: Not every container we own came with a vacuum seal lid. Our silicone covers, not only act as a lid but also create an airtight vacuum seal.
Fits any shape bowls: It is common to lose the lids to a food container, or in some cases not having lids at all for them in the first place like cups, bowls, glasses, etc. This is where our silicone lids come to the rescue. No matter what shaped container it is that you are trying to cover, these lids have your back. (square, oval, rectangular, round even a hexagonal bowl).
Leak-proof seal: Spill and leakproof. Works perfectly to cover one freshly squeezed juice and prevent it from going bitter to cover a can of cola to prevent it from the refreshing fizz. Once sealed, the lids ensure that even an accidental tumble of the glass won't spill the liquid over.
Keeps food fresher for longer: Fresh food oxidizes very quickly, take a bite of an apple and keep it out for 5 min and you will see the proof. Your silicone lids can keep your food fresh 10 times longer with its patented Vacuum seal.
Microwave friendly: Trying to heat a bowl of food you covered with the silicone lids? No problem, now take your food directly from the fridge to the microwave without even removing them because they are microwave friendly and will not get damaged in the microwave.
Food grade silicone: Made with food grade silicone. You and your family's health and safety are our top priority.
Reusable: You can use it daily to cover different shaped containers.
Faster Marinating: Cover your marinated meats and veggies with these lids for faster marinating. The vacuum seal makes the marinating process up to 4 times faster.
Freezer Friendly: You can even cover items in the freezer.
- Transparent-so you can see what's inside without opening it
- Easy to clean
- They fit any size, from cups to bowls, and pots and fruits
- The Set includes 6 pieces
- Microwave safe
- Heat Resistance: from 40 degrees F up to 450 degrees F
- Material: 100% Food grade silicone
- BPA free
- NEVER struggle to find matching lids again, with our Stretch & Seal Lids it's easy to find just the right size for any item!
- ENJOY the tightest seal possible- best achieved when the sealing surface is DRY.
- FITS directly over bowls and individual food items, avoiding a container transfer.
- FRESH, FRESH, and more FRESH! Keep leftovers fresh for later use.