Silicone Folding Cup: still using disposable cups for your everyday coffee?
Perhaps the biggest issue with disposable coffee cups is the disconnect between their alleged recyclability and the rate at which they are actually recycled.
Cups are technically recyclable, something that some coffee companies actively promote on their packaging.
However, due to the complicated way in which they are produced, the vast majority of coffee cups do not end up being recycled.
Though they are made largely of paper, disposable coffee cups are lined with plastic polyethylene, which is tightly bonded to the paper making the cups waterproof and therefore able to contain liquid.
Unrecycled plastic takes hundreds of years to break down, meaning lots of it ends up impacting the natural environment.
The gradual breakdown of plastics results in tiny microplastics that can be ingested by animals, and chemicals that are potentially toxic for various creatures, including us.
Be aware and play your role in saving the earth!
CHOOSE THE ECO-FRIENDLY WAY!
- This foldable eco-friendly silicone cup is easy to use: pull up to drink, and fold down to store.
- Collapsible design cup is space saving, this 8.7 x 9 cm cup with 170 ml capacity collapses down to only 3 x 9 cm when not in use.
- Highly adaptable to all types of water, coffee, liquid foods, and beverages, whether hot, cold or even frozen without deforming.
- Food grade silicone material which is FDA Approved, odor-free, non-toxic, non-stick surface and easy to clean for maximum hygiene.
- Lightweight and packable, it's easy to fit in your bag or backpack without worrying about breaking it.
- Cup heat resistance: -40°C ~ 250°C
- Lid heat resistance: -40°C ~ 100°C
- Size: Expand 9.5*8.5*4.5cm / Folding 9.5*1.5cm
- Capacity: 270ml