Reusable Bamboo Straw Set
WHY GIVE UP PLASTIC STRAWS?
A small, plastic straw – It’s something that comes with most beverages that we order, from soft drinks to even a glass of water.
Though at first, this small straw may not seem like a lot, when its usage is added up, plastic straws create a big problem for the environment.
And, with the USA using 500 million straws every day (enough straws to circle around the Earth 2.5 times!), that’s a lot of trash and potential litter.
Plastic Straws are the 11th most found ocean trash.
It takes up to 200 years for plastic straw to decompose, and they can't be recycled in most places.
Each year, 1 million seabirds and 100.00 marine animals die from ingesting plastic.
It's time to do your part and stop using plastic straws.
WHY OUR BAMBOO STRAWS?
- Eco-Friendly - Good for the environment & save the earth
- Handcrafted in Bali, 100% organic bamboo
- Bamboo is the fastest growing resource
- High quality and reusable
- They come with a free cleaning brush
- You can wash them in the dishwasher
- Size: 20cm
- Included in the package: 12 bamboo straws+1 cleaner brushe+1 non-woven fabric bag