Glass & Bamboo Tea Bottle
REASONS TO STOP USING PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES!
- Bottling water releases 2.5 million tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere every year.
- 38 billion water bottles end up in the U.S landfills each year. That's more than 2 million tons. In the U.S ONLY!
- Plastic waste washes into the Ocean and kills 1.1 million marine creatures annually.
- Most water bottles come from places with limited water supply. (Nestle even created a water shortage in Pakistan)
- Water bottles contain chemicals like BPA and antimony that cause reproductive issues, breast cancer, asthma, and dizziness.
- Bottled water is tested for microbes and other pollutants 4x less than tap water.
- You spend around $1800 per year for the recommended amount of 8 glasses of water per day. (26x more than a filtered pitcher)
CHOOSE THE ECO-FRIENDLY WAY!
Features of our Tea Bottle:
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Bottle Lid: Bamboo
- Features: With Tea Infuser
- No smell, healthy and safe
- Easy to clean
- Capacity-2 sizes: 350ml / 450 ml
- Certification: FDA, EEC, LFGB, CIQ, CE / EU, SGS