Reusable Vacuum Bag
Did you know that a plastic bag can take between 400 to 1,000 years to break down in the environment?
Plastic bags were invented in the 1960s. Which means, all the plastic bags produced ever since are still on the planet!
Nearly 13 million tonnes of plastic is washed into the ocean every year. Some plastics release chemicals in the water leading to cancer and other health issues, but the most prevalent issue is the consumption of plastic by animals.
Fish, turtles, and ocean birds are the largest groups affected by plastic debris. Nearly 100 million marine animals die each year directly from the consumption of plastic waste. These animals often eat plastic, which their bodies cannot digest. This blocks their digestive tract, leading to death
I think it's time for us to change the way we live and give Earth a chance.
Stop using plastic single-use bags and switch to our Reusable Silicone Vacuum Bag.
- Environmentally friendly
- Resistant to high and low temperature
- Freeze & cook food, store in the fridge & warm up in the SAME REUSABLE SILICONE BAG!
- Temperature range: -50 ° ~ +250 °, can be used for refrigerators and also for microwave ovens, electric oven
- Great for Sous Vide Cooking
- Completely isolated
- Good sealing
- FDA Approved
- Material: Food grade silicone, no fillers
- Function: retain freshness
- Capacity: 1000ml
- Airtight seal
- Lifespan up to 30 years
- Inhibits bacterial growth