Ok, admit it. The first time you heard about cloth diapers, as a new mom, you pictured a mountain of dirty, smelly diapers, safety pins all over the house, and cotton squares flooding your trash can. Not a pretty image, right?
Well, allow me to bring some light and hope.
It's nothing like that.
Not anymore, at least.
Of course, maybe that's what our moms or grandmas used, but those times are long gone, my friend.
Say Hello to the new era of Reusable Diapers.
Let me tell you why you'll love them:
- The nappy covers are water-resistant, which means you won't need to reach for a new cover every after a nappy change.
- Save money in the long run! Yes, cloth diapers cost more upfront, but you will save considerably in the long run. Disposable diapers will set you back at least $2000 before your baby gets potty trained.
- Breathable, Soft, and Gentle special made for your baby's delicate skin.
- They are as easy to put on as disposable ones.
- Goodbye Diaper Rashes! Cloth Diapers are all-natural, they don't contain any harmful chemicals like the disposable ones.
- There are 2 ways you can place the inserts based on your personal preference
- Great for the environment! Reusable Diapers use 60 times less solid waste and 20 times less raw materials to make than disposable diapers. In the US alone there are 3.4 million tons of diapers ending up in landfills each year.
- You will never have to run out to the store in the middle of the night to buy more!
- Cloth diapers are more absorbent than disposable ones. Say goodbye to midnight baby changing duties
- One size adjustable diaper cover. They will fit your baby from birth to potty training.
- Last, but not least, they look SO much better. Colors, patterns, textures will have your baby win all the fashion contests.
- Suitable weight: 3-6 kg
- Double Elasticated leg cuffs and waist for ultimate leak protection
- Age Range: 0-6 mo
- Stretchy lightweight fabric allows baby freedom to move
- Material: Outer Layer: Waterproof Printed PUL, Inner: Bamboo Cotton
- Quantity: 1
- Gender: Unisex