Reusable Folding Lunchbox
Food packaging accounts for nearly 30 percent of all waste generated across the US according to the Environmental Protection Agency, and this doesn’t include other single-use items like disposable plates and utensils, diapers, junk mail, and paper towels. It piles up in our landfills, while manufacturing, shipping, and disposing of all of this stuff — often used for mere seconds — creates big greenhouse gas emissions.
On the positive side, the total amount of container and packaging waste in the US has been roughly flat since 2000, even with a growing population, and recycling is on the rise across the country. Recycling is no magic bullet, however. If you’ve heard the slogan, “Reduce, reuse, recycle,” there’s a reason “recycle” comes last.
We really do need to prioritize reduce and reuse over recycling. Recycling is great to deal with a product once it’s already in your hand. But waste minimization is more important.
And it's not even that hard. We need to get out of our comfort zone and realize that the actions we're taking are harming the environment.
It's all in our hands.
- Material: Food Grade Silicone
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Lightweight and portable
- Folding design
- Space saving, easy to carry
- Capacity: 350/500/800/1200ml
- Weight: 100/138/185/250g
- Safe and durable
- Can be frozen, and it's also microwave safe, but you need to open the ventilation valve
- Good sealing effect can be used for food preservation
- Can be used for food preservation
- Temperature range: - 40 Degrees ~ 230 Degrees